So my friend Chai and I were cruising the cake tag yesterday and we decided that when our birthdays come around I should make her a hello kitty cake and she should get me birthday cake from asda with Tom Hiddleston's face printed on it.
Tag! You're it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it. :D
Hmm ok here goes…
1. I’m British but grew up in France. I just spent two weeks over there for my mother’s 50th birthday where I drank too much wine and read all the things.
2. I’m not a vegetarian but I rarely eat meat. This has led people to assume that I am a vegetarian, even people who barely know me. Maybe I just give off a vegetarian vibe.
3. I live in a student house with six other people including a big northern bastard named Paul who occasionally helps me with the jokes on this blog. I also live with my best friend from 6th form and another artist that I met on gaia online and started a breedables shop with.
4. I’m an art school graduate and I’m undertaking a masters degree in Art History.
5. Last year I befriended a professional magician, and he’s been a horrible influence on me.
6. I wear glasses, and also have an extra blood vessel in my right eye.
7. I spend most of my money on books and I’m a member of the folio society. My goal is to build a private library when I get my own house.
8. I like to make corsets and aim to get my sewing to a professional standard.
9. I have a job interview with a gallery next week, don’t want to get my hopes up too much but I really hope I get it.
10. My new favourite food is mashed potatoes with pesto. Seriously it’s amazing and goes great with grilled chicken or fish.
"Yep, that’s the plan. I’m going to knuckle down and make test garments of both the avengers and harry potter sets over the summer and sell them over etsy or something. If they turn out ok I’ll start taking orders and designing new stuff." You just made my day so much better now.
Here’s hoping I can make them look like the designs.
I'm sorry, you've probably been asked this quite a bit lately, but I noticed you mentioned that you were considering making the Avengers corsets. Would you make any to sell? Or failing all the work that goes into corsetry, maybe make them as costumes? Because I would be very willing to buy one :)
Yep, that’s the plan. I’m going to knuckle down and make test garments of both the avengers and harry potter sets over the summer and sell them over etsy or something. If they turn out ok I’ll start taking orders and designing new stuff.